By no means an exhaustive list and 100% open to any charity related cricket club who want to be included (Message us if you want to be added), we thought it might help to create a directory of clubs involved with charities or who promote specific causes.
- The Birmingham Unicorns were established in 2020 as a proudly LGBTQ+ inclusive cricket club, providing a place for people passionate about cricket to come and play and socialise. They play their home games Lapworth, Solihull and we are proud to be affiliated with them. More Information
- Graces Cricket Club the world’s first LGBTQ+ inclusive cricket club
- Save Village Cricket as the name implies a cricket club set up to save, promote, support and grow the game at grass roots level.
- Wicket Whippets Cricket Club an amateur cricket team based in London. Casual team looking for fixtures!
- Runs4Research a fundraising idea for Alzheimer’s/Dementia research aimed at club cricketers looking to make a contribution based on runs/wickets taken during the season!